Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 everyone!

A few highlights from my holidays:


Freixenet Cordon Rosado Cava, N/V ($13.99 - an absolute steal!) with *just* a dash of Chambord liqueur cozied up to the fireplace. Yes, very sinful...but oh so delicious...and it was on new year's eve, so I have already forgiven myself.


Emmenthal, Gruyere and Sauvignon Blanc fondue with a plethora of dipping devices. Heavenly. My sister seems to be enjoying it in this photo :).


La pièce de résistance. Toblerone chocolate fondue. I have no words. This also came equipped with no shortage of devilish dipping accroutements. My favourite: mini croissants.

And this all happened on New Year's Eve!

The remainder of my holidays were spent slashing powder at my home mountain in Kelowna, Big White, hiking, games nights, and an abundance of eating and drinking.

I hope everyone had as wonderful a holiday as I did.

All the best in 2011!
Lola

Comments

Popular Posts