Introducing: SILK + COUPE

If you were a regular follower of The Wine Print (RIP), you'll notice I've re-branded and renamed my beloved blog where I've been posting sporadically over the last 7 years. While this has served me to some extent, I have felt somewhat restricted as to what I could post, share and talk about. It would have been confusing to my readers if, out of the blue, I began writing and talking about sex, to say the least.

I have long been interested in an array of outlets, all somewhat related to one another - they all stem from a creative state of mind. I've been approached throughout my life for help, counsel and advice countless times on all of the following - fashion, decor, food & wine, sex and relationships. Why not create a space where I can discuss and share my love for them all. This is where the concept for SILK + COUPE has been born.

Look to this new space for:

  • how to's on food and wine pairing
  • endless suggestions for great wine (and maybe sometimes some nerdy in depth synposis)
  • building beautiful things like charcuterie boards, meals and tablescapes
  • vlogs and videos of me being a fool while tasting and discussing wine
  • sharing how I curate and style my closet & my love for vintage
  • endless DIY's on how I decorate my spaces in affordable and fun ways
  • events I'll be hosting (coming soon)
  • and lastly - a space where I can openly and honestly discuss my life as a woman, relationships, sex and any other "taboo" topics I formerly did not have the confidence to speak up about. I want to share my SILK + COUPE lifestyle with you. 

While there are no shortages of domestic or "mommy" blogs out there - for a lot of us childless (or with children!), unconventional, free spirited, and maverick type women, these are not relatable. This is where I saw an opportunity to create a space for the SILK + COUPE woman - edgy, contemporary, chic, maybe a little wild, a woman who always challenges the status quo - where it's ok to be outspoken, shamelessly stand up for your beliefs and make no apologies for who you are.

I would love for you to share this journey with me, and welcome any and all input. Please send questions and suggestions my way to include for blog content.

Cheers!
Laura

Comments

mai anh van said…
Morgride believes that many Silicon Valley businesses will be decentralized quickly and that he does not appreciate the ability of the authorities to develop without the need for a complete management tool. Accordingly, Morgride has maintained a centralized organization.
gái gọi, gai goi ha noi, gai goi sinh vien, Gái gọi Mỹ Đình - Đình Thôn
LINH NGUYEN said…
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me currency converter app download
currency converter box online
LINH NGUYEN said…
Could not thank you enough for the blogposts on your web-site. I know you add a lot of time and energy into all of them and really hope you know how much I enjoy it. I hope I’ll do a similar thing person sooner or later
autoketing.com
email with love online
email app download
Unknown said…
What a fantabulous observe this has been. in no way seen this understandable of beneficial claim. i'm grateful to you and assume more quantity of posts at the side of those. thank you intensely a lot
Gái gọi cao cấp tphcm, Gái gọi tphcm, Gái gọi bình dương, Gái gọi đà nẵng, gái gọi Hà Đông, anh xes
Nguyen Linh said…
Wonderful article! This is the kind of info that should be shared across the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and seek advice from my web site . Thanks
io jogos net
friv 4 school
2player games online

Popular Posts