Prosecco on the brain...

I've been meaning to blog about this wine for quite some time. I first tried it a few years ago at Easter dinner with my husband's family in Vancouver. His aunt had a few bottles on hand and I was so impressed with the price, quality and the fact that this wine is organic! Here it is:

Villa Teresa Organic Prosecco, Veneto, Italy, N/V


Made from 100% Prosecco grapes, this wine is delightfully refreshing, with plenty of vibrant green and citrus fruit and a slight nuttiness reminiscent of almonds on the nose. It's just lovely!

It's perfect for that first glass to begin a dinner party, to enjoy with some appetizers, or, just pour yourself a glass on a random Wednesday with nowhere to go and relish in its deliciousness. (this is what I plan to do tonight)

The best part is that you can find it for around $15 on the shelf in most stores. Fantastic. It also comes with a swing back top so it is easily resealable AND reusable! Delicious and eco friendly. Now that's what I call chic!

Cin Cin!
Lola

Comments

Popular Posts