Ladies Annual Wine Tasting: Recap

It was a brilliant evening. My house was full of gorgeous women eager to try some new and exciting wine and I was happy to oblige them. First, they were greeted by my butler:


Special thank you to Louie who did an amazing job and catered to my friends like they were queens!



Once all the guests arrived,  we did a blind tasting. Every guest brought a bottle, and I selected them at random. The line up:


I have blogged about half of the wines in this lineup so it was nice to see a few familiar bottles!

In detail:

1. Villa Teresa Organic Rose Frizzante, Veneto, N/V
2. Villa Teresa Organic Prosecco, Veneto, N/V
3. Lini 910, Lambrusco Scuro, N/V
4. Segura Viudas, Cava, Brut Reserva, N/V
5. Prosecco di Valdobbiadene, Botter, Vino Spumante, N/V
6. PuntoRose, Millesimato, Vino Spumante Rosato, N/V

I hadn't intended on picking a lineup that was almost entirely Italian - but that is how it happened as they were selected at random as I mentioned above. I was extremely impressed with the ladies' tasting notes as well as their ability to correctly ascertain where the wines hailed from and what varietals they were tasting. A job well done to you all!

Once we finished the tasting, the music was turned up, our glasses refilled and a joyful evening of laughs, dancing and quality time with great friends was enjoyed.

Cheers!
Lola

Comments

Popular Posts