A must drink!

I had a client ask to try this particular wine recently so I took a sample into his store and we did a little tasting yesterday morning.

Villa Teresa, Rosé Veneto, Vino Frizzante, N/V (Organic)



This comes from the same producer of the organic Prosecco I spoke of several weeks ago. It is just as, if not more, delicious! Made from 100% Raboso grapes, this has to be one of my go to wines at the moment. It is bursting with red fruit: wild strawberry, raspberry, sour cherry, and has a hint of jamminess that gives it a nice velvety mouth feel. The acidity is refreshing and balanced which makes it a fantastic food wine, or just to sip on its own (both of which I have done and plan to do more of!).

I have sampled this with many of my customers, family and friends and have yet to find someone who doesn't rave about it. Seriously.

It has everything going for it: it's organic, it has a swing back top which is great for resealing or reusing (think elegant water bottle in your fridge or funky vase for displaying flowers) and I saved the best for last...it is $15!!!

Go and find it. Now.

Lola

Comments

Popular Posts